Trail Bike & Dirt Bike Adventure Tours, Tasmania
Tours are categorized by length – from 1 day to 7 days. We also tailor rides to suit rider group preferences and skill levels. Tours generally begin at 9:00am and normally finish riding at about 4:30 – 5:00pm.
7 day Trans Tassie Odyssey
Is your passion trailbike riding? If the answers yes then you know what it feels like after a great day on the trails. 150-200 ks, a few hills, wicked single trails, some snotty 4wd tracks with big downhills, you feel spent but euphoric at the same time, you've smashed the trails, you've conquered the hills (just) and you think tomorrow just can't get better! Well it can!!
Yes thats right the "7 day Trans Tassie Odessey" just gets better each day! From the first day around Forest in the Otways to the last day near Scottsdale and sand dunes of Bridport, the trails, adventure, exhilaration just get better and better. This truly is the tour of a lifetime, heck we can't wait for the next one!!
We've got this all covered! Flights to and from Melbourne, Bus transport to the start of each 3 day leg in Scottsdale tassy and Deans Marsh Victoria. Whats that! What about your bike? We'll transport it across to Scottsdale and to Deans Marsh, just leave it to us. No overnight ferry around here!! Its over to Tassy and return in 45min!!
How can i get on this tour you ask? Easy, just fill out the forms and send them in asap! Just a word of warning. This tour is for experienced riders only! You must have at least a few multiday rides under your belt. Believe me you don't want to DNF this ride!!
Check out the info on the "Tasmanic 3 day" along with the "Otway 3 day" to get some further info on each 3 day leg of the 7 day Trans Tassie Odessey.
7 day Trans Tassie Odyssey includes:
- Return flights from Melbourne to Launceston
- Bus transfer/return to Launceston/ Scottsdale Tas, and Tullamarine/Deans Marsh Vic
- Bike transport/return from Tullamarine to Scottsdale and Deans Marsh
- 6 Days guided tour through Nth East Tasmania and the Otway Ranges in Victoria
- 8 nights accommodation, ( Friday night to Saturday night) including the coastal resorts of Bridport and Lorne!
- 7 days breakfast, lunches, dinners and trail snacks
- All fuel (after 1st tank ), basic lubes, oils, ect
- Back-up support vehicles with communications between guides, support and sweep riders.
- "7 day Trans Tassy Odessey" T-shirt
- Plus a free set of Kenda tyres and heavy duty tubes for the first 20 bookings
This is most popular and covers a vast range of terrain.
- Day One - Starting from a location near Scottsdale we head off into the hills, on fire trails. We are heading to the beach but we go the long way! First nights accommodation is at Bridport.
- Day Two - We ride east firstly on sandy more level fire trails towards North Scottsdale and then we find trails you would not believe! We arrive at Gladstone for an entertaining evening and accommodation for the night.
- Day Three - We experience an awesome ride ‘home’ through varied trail, some faster open trail followed by windy single trails.
The feeling when this tour is completed is something else!
What can I say? Awesome ride. I have been riding for over 15 years and as
the Chairman of the Victorian Offroad Championship I get to ride some
special tracks, however yours were by far the best I have ridden.
The amount of single trail that was in pristine condition was unbelievable.
You guys are surely the luckiest guys in the world to be able to ride such
tracks whenever you want, from tight narly trails to open fast to flowing
3rd gear in sandy and loam conditions with some special hills thrown in for
good measure. with tracks like these you can't help but please everyone, no
matter what level rider they are.
The backup vehicle with fuel & lunch stops were always on time and in
perfect locations. Lunch was better than I get at home.
All in all without a doubt the best ride I have been on ever.
Keep up the good work and we will be back next year for sure ....
Vic Offroad President
2 Day Tour
Bridport - From high country to sand dunes
- Day One - heads up to high country through magnificent scenery, then we head to the sand dunes. Accommodation at Bridport Resort that night.
- Day Two - we head through a devious route to Branxholm for lunch. A varied and interesting route is designed to be memorable.
1 Day Mystery Tour
Prices quoted below include -
- food (cooked breakfast, lunch, trail snacks and evening meal)
- fuel after the first tank
- support vehicle
- all prices include GST
- prices can change when tours are tailored to your needs
- 4WD backup vehicle
7 Day Trans Tassie Odyssey
5 Day Tour (4 nights)
4 Day Tour (3 nights)
3 Day Tour (2 nights)
2 Day Tour (1 night)
1 Day Tour
1 Day Tour (no support vehicle)
Final payment to be made before the morning of departure.
Mainland riders, we can transport your bikes from Melbourne to Tasmania and return at very competitive rates so you have the convenience of flying.